It's September! This week has totally been satisfying my desire to quit summer with its cool, rainy days, thunder storms at night, apples falling off the wild tree across the street, and everything outside turning yellow and orange and starting to close up shop. I told myself I should savour summer because it only lasts so long, but I'm preggo and too hot and just plain done. I love that it's September 1st!
But, the biggest reason I'm loving September 1st is because our dear friends, the Browns, are coming today! Tonight I'll drive out to Saskatoon to pick them up from the airport - they're currently sitting out 5 hours at a mid-way layover - and then we get to keep them for a good 10 days! Derek is teaching a mini-semester course, so he and Levi will be kept quite busy at the college, but us girls have no plans but to visit and play. So excited! Hurry up, time!


Hooray! Have a great time together!!
ReplyDeleteIt will be such a wonderful thing for you all to be together! I can't wait to see lots of pictures and to see the girls together! Have a great time and give hugs to everyone!
ReplyDeleteWe're here! I can hardly believe it. Can't wait for so many days of downtime together. Loves!
ReplyDelete