You are SUCH a beautiful and graceful pregnant momma - how do you do it? I've been checking the blog every day just in case you'd had an arrival early, but I'm glad to see you're looking so well :) xx
Looking lovely as usual!! Excited to hear the news about baby! Good luck with everything...we are thinking and praying for you in these last few weeks!
YAY! I'm so glad you posted a full on belly shot! I can't believe you're already to 38 weeks and I keep thinking we're going to hear of the good news anytime now. :) You look wonderful and I can't wait to see the little one soon. But for now keep simmering little one!
Looking good!! Can't wait to "meet" you baby. Come out when you're ready and try to be nice to your mommy in the meantime!
ReplyDeleteYou are SUCH a beautiful and graceful pregnant momma - how do you do it? I've been checking the blog every day just in case you'd had an arrival early, but I'm glad to see you're looking so well :) xx
ReplyDeleteLooking lovely as usual!! Excited to hear the news about baby! Good luck with everything...we are thinking and praying for you in these last few weeks!
ReplyDeleteYAY! I'm so glad you posted a full on belly shot! I can't believe you're already to 38 weeks and I keep thinking we're going to hear of the good news anytime now. :) You look wonderful and I can't wait to see the little one soon. But for now keep simmering little one!
ReplyDelete