I usually find that February hits me like a brick in the middle of winter. It's a struggle, most days, to find the ounce of will necessary to unload the dishwasher or to decide what to make for supper, but I have been finding it surprisingly easy to shirk all responsibilities in favor of knocking out quick and easy craft projects. These are the latest makings around here:
: Some simple decorations for Ella's little bedroom.
: A handful of felt ravioli pasta for Avery's play kitchen. The bag was Avery's request, to make it more authentic.
: A little set of sandwich fixings with two slices of bread. Inspiration hit at midnight last night.
Avery's been happy with her own little project this week making beaded necklaces and bracelets. She's also been busy all week coloring craft foam with a glue stick and snipping it all into tiny pieces, but that's not as photo worthy.
And this little peanut has been making teeth, although I haven't actually seen any so I'm just taking her word for it.









What a crafty little family you have there! I love all the projects!
ReplyDeleteFlip. Feeling so the same but minus any awesome crafts.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to watch more tv and eat bread.
Love it all! Seriously could eat those ravioli :) And that little Ella, too!
ReplyDeletehaha pls dont eat that little peanut...she is my niece. love the new crafts shelley!
ReplyDelete