This little girl could not be happier with the warming weather. Her cabin fever might have been worse than I suspected. New pink rain-boots have been broken in and daily requests are made to go splashing in the big puddles again. Isn't that what memories are made of? Days are growing longer and brighter and it already feels so much better.






Avery, you need a rowboat, you little puddle jumper. If I had pink boots I would be right in the water with you. Xoxo Gramma
ReplyDeleteFun! The rubber boots are out at our house too ... although my boys seem more drawn to mud puddles that nice clean ones like Avery found!! She looks so dry and clean!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun! She looks absolutely thrilled!
ReplyDeleteThe last two pictures just made my day! What a little cutie! It looks like when I get back Avery and I will have to do some puddle jumping.
ReplyDeleteOh I'm so glad you're finally thawing out from the long winter you have! And Avery just looks too cute in her new rain boots! :)
ReplyDelete