:: her favorite game these days is wiggling, gasping, and kicking under a blanket, followed by shrieking and giggling when she pulls it off her face. She's a baby thrill seeker, this one.
:: the latest week long art project - neighbour castles, complete with draw bridges.
:: a favorite place to hide and play and squirrel away all of her belongings.
:: can't get enough of her cute smiles and 'begging baby bird' face, that is if I can distract her away from staring at my feet. I think it's the blue nail polish. :: more fort time - baby sister was invited in this time.
:: love watching her dance. We ordered a fun video for little dancers that she's been enjoying every day this week. I highly recommend it. It's super cute and easy to follow along.
:: and of course, it was my b'day yesterday! We kept it low key and decided to save our celebrations (for both our b'days) until we get to Kelowna and can head out on a real date. 32 is good. Really good.










Too many little things to love! I always love seeing the coloring projects you make for Avery...and the box with lights in the top is about the most creative thing I've seen! I love all the pics of the girls and I'm glad they remembered to celebrate Mamma's birthday! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteP.S. As I showed Lucas these pictures I pointed out each thing you made or created (I notice bibs and dolls and blankets you've made!) and Lucas said you are totally made for living on the Canadian frontier! :)
Happy B'day Shell! I agree, 32 rocks! You guys should check out Raudz when you get here - I went there for my b'day and it was fab!
ReplyDeleteI love those mini-murals!! And love that cool little fort of Avery's!
ReplyDelete