
I took the girls down to the fabric store the other day, which is dangerously within walking distance. Big clearance sale on half the store. Also dangerous. Avery picked out the fabric for this dress herself because it has a sparkly stripe (too subtle to see in these pics, which makes it un-princessy enough for me to still think it's a super cute choice). I'm never more inspired to try sewing clothes than in the summer when I can get away with whipping up super quick, detail-free items (i.e. all day pajamas).
Would it be weird if my kids end up wearing the same dress in different prints all summer long?


This is my favourite style for girls, and so fun to sew! I like the flutter sleeve style to w/o the elastic in the sleeve. She's a good little fabric chooser!
ReplyDeleteGreat choice Avery and wonderful little dress you sewed Shelley. Looks so comfy and cool. Same different prints would be a splendid idea.
ReplyDelete