I've been working away over the past couple months and today I clicked the button to "open up shop" on my first ever online store!
I've focused primarily on little dollies for now, along with a handful of other items, and have my lists going for what's to come next. Maybe some little buddy boy dolls, maybe some more play kitchen goodies, more dollies, bags, purses, etc. I'm fully aware that this little shop might stay as stocked as the day it started, or that it might clean out quicker than I can keep it filled. Either way, I'm so pleased to have done what I set out to do - Open Up Shop! You can find me on etsy here:
Come have a look around! For friends and family, I'm also receptive to inquiries about custom made items or special orders for multiple items. I might not be able, but you can always ask! Also, if you're one of my local friends looking to pick something from my shop, feel free to message me about setting up a special listing that reflects $0 shipping and we can arrange pick-up or delivery instead.





This is SO great! Congratulations friend - what a fun use of your creativity!
ReplyDelete