January 27, 2013

marmee day

Happy birthday to my dear Marmee!

It was a fun day full of prep for a party tonight.  Levi baked a boston cream cake.  Avery and I made cards.  I dashed out for ice cream, flowers, candles.  The family all gathered together at Mom and Dad's for a sushi dinner party with cake and ice cream and cream puffs to wrap it all up.  It was loud and lovely, boisterous and happy.  Happy birthday to you, Mom.  To think that I've been a part of your life for almost half of yours, it's no wonder I can't come up with words to express how much you mean to me, how much you've influenced me and impacted me, taught me and shown me.  You are someone worth following.  You make my days brighter just being you.  We love you!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for pampering me. Today I am reflecting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly blessed or I should say Trudy blessed.

    ReplyDelete