Ella, being the second child, is naturally far less documented than her big sister was. With Avery I had the sweet combination of too much time on my hands + an exciting new camera + a lot more natural light in our living spaces. My iPhoto library is bursting at the seams with portrait shots of her in her baby days. This imbalance is something I'm really conscious of with Ella. Last week Avery was out on an outing with her auntie and cousin and the little one and I found ourselves at home alone. And for the ten minutes before I whisked her off to nap, I zoomed in on her sweet chubby cheeks and bright eyes, her soft peachy skin and those little lips that have started to say "mwah" when she wants a kiss. I want to remember these days, at nearly 18 months old, because they're among my favourite. She's so sweet and funny, this Ella Bella.



No comments:
Post a Comment