July 8, 2013

sunday

Since our Saturday turned out to be a little bit adventurous, our ideal "let's explore a new park Sunday" ended up being a simple trip to the beach.  We waited until afternoon, after Ella's nap, when the clouds were blocking the hot sun and the breeze was cool.  The girls are so easy to take beaching.  Avery has changed immensely from the previous years and is so much more willing to splash and play in the water, to dig and build in the sand.  And Ella just bumbles around the blanket.
Afternoons spent just like this make me feel so lucky to live here.


2 comments:

  1. That would be so amazing to live so close to such a great beach! I can see why that would be one of many reasons you are glad to have moved back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been too long since I've been to your blog! I loved catching up on your posts and seeing and reading all of your adventures as a family. Your girls are getting so big ... loved seeing all the pictures! Love you guys so much!!!

    ReplyDelete