February 14, 2011

xoxo




Hugs and kisses from Avery!  Happy Valentine's Day!

Levi and I celebrated Valentine's Day over the weekend with 6 hours all to ourselves.  Two of our friends from the college came over to take care of Avery, share a pizza and a movie with her, and tuck her into bed so we could leave these walls and go out on a date!  Even though our destination wasn't all that exciting, it was still such a treat.  We headed to Kindersley for a little shopping, a dinner date where we received the most ginormous plates of food, and a movie at the theatre (True Grit).  It isn't often that we get to date these days, and I enjoyed every minute of uninterrupted time with my honey!  

2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day to you all! I loved your little letter and picture with some of these on it...it's on my fridge. And I'm so glad you and Levi got to have some time on your own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's day! I also was so excited to get your letter and photo, yay :) Glad you guys were able to head out on your date. Happy day!

    ReplyDelete