Okay winter, we need to have a talk. You've been around with all your snow for 6 months now, and that's half a year ... HALF a YEAR!! It's not natural. I don't know if I have cabin fever or cabin boredom or what but I am just so done with being inside so much and so done with being so lethargic about any possible activity. Today the sun is shining ... a relief after yesterdays life-sucking grey light ... and the temperature's risen by ten degrees to mix up a little slush in the street! Slush! You are so welcome! Today's a good day to get out of slump-ville and start dreaming about gumboots and plotting out this year's veggie garden.
These pics were taken by Avery. She's really digging being the photographer lately and demands "tamera in mine hands, Mommy!" so she can push all the buttons herself. My poor old camera is getting a work out being turned on and off over and over again, but I personally think it's been getting lazy on me and maybe it does deserve a little shaping up. I've been thinking I need a photo challenge to encourage myself to see my little world differently. Ideas are welcome! Or something we could do together?
This funny girl does not seem to be too effected by this endless winter, thank goodness. She does very well at keeping things pretty bright around here. She's been cracking us up lately with the things she's saying and her own beginner version of jokes and games. This morning I woke up to hear her cheering in her bed. One part: "Mommy ... Mommy", one part: "Yahoooo!!" with arms stretched up to the ceiling. When I came to her she told me she wanted to sing Amazing Grace (which Levi has just barely started to include in the bedtime song list) and she did! She sang "amazing grace, how sweet the sound" and gave herself a big cheer! My precious girl, Jesus loves you immensely and he knows that you're just what I need.




can I hear her sing Amazing Race...I mean Amazing Grace???? - commented by Kyla Peters.
ReplyDelete