First of all- such sweet pictures of Avery girl. And second of al- CONGRATULATIONS!!! How fantastic. Seriously wonderful. Can't wait to see baby Simpson #2 and Avery as a big sis!
I've been waiting for this announcement :) as soon as I saw the title on my blog role I knew it! Congratulations! Avery is going to be an excellent big sister.
EEEeee!! Congratulations! I went on a spinny thing at the park the other day and got sick and said a small prayer for all the pregos out there - that would have been YOU! Love you guys!
P.S. Levi - Martin Millar aka Martin Scott, my current fav right now. Any thoughts?
Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Ok seriously...OH MY GOSH!!!! I am so happy for you guys and I am just sitting here tearing up thinking of all of this! You are both such wonderful parents and your upcoming addition is so blessed to enter into your lives! YAY! Expect a phone call soon!
Shell, what wonderful news!!! Yaaaaayyyyy! Wish I could cozy up on that couch and chat with you for a while. I'm excited to see your growing family in pictures! Love to you all!
Oh Shelley - what wonderful news! We couldn't be happier for you three. We are so looking forward to a visit with you next weekend and even more now that we can celebrate your exciting news. Fantastic!!!
I'm so behind in blog reading! But I was not behind in this news :) Glad it's public now my dear friend. I love you dearly and am so excited for you 3 to become a family of 4. And I can't wait to see you all big and preggers in September! Can you believe it?!
Yay! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteOh another perfect one for your nest. So happy for you.
ReplyDeleteFirst of all- such sweet pictures of Avery girl.
ReplyDeleteAnd second of al- CONGRATULATIONS!!! How fantastic. Seriously wonderful. Can't wait to see baby Simpson #2 and Avery as a big sis!
Hey! What GREAT news!!! Congrats to all the Simpsons!
ReplyDeleteI've been waiting for this announcement :) as soon as I saw the title on my blog role I knew it! Congratulations! Avery is going to be an excellent big sister.
ReplyDeleteEEEeee!! Congratulations! I went on a spinny thing at the park the other day and got sick and said a small prayer for all the pregos out there - that would have been YOU! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Levi - Martin Millar aka Martin Scott, my current fav right now. Any thoughts?
Missy
Perfect! Congratulations, you guys!!! Much love, C&J xxx
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Ok seriously...OH MY GOSH!!!! I am so happy for you guys and I am just sitting here tearing up thinking of all of this! You are both such wonderful parents and your upcoming addition is so blessed to enter into your lives! YAY! Expect a phone call soon!
ReplyDeleteSending our best wishes for your good news!
ReplyDeleteShell, what wonderful news!!! Yaaaaayyyyy! Wish I could cozy up on that couch and chat with you for a while. I'm excited to see your growing family in pictures! Love to you all!
ReplyDeleteYay! Congratulations, guys! Such happy news!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you! Congrats! Judy
ReplyDeleteVery Cute and VERY Exciting! We are very happy for you. Hope you are feeling well. Looking forward to spending time with you guy next weekend!
ReplyDeleteOh Shelley - what wonderful news! We couldn't be happier for you three. We are so looking forward to a visit with you next weekend and even more now that we can celebrate your exciting news. Fantastic!!!
ReplyDeleteYAHOOOO! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteA LUCKY baby to be born into your home!!!!
Hope you feel better soon!
I'm so behind in blog reading! But I was not behind in this news :) Glad it's public now my dear friend. I love you dearly and am so excited for you 3 to become a family of 4. And I can't wait to see you all big and preggers in September! Can you believe it?!
ReplyDelete