So exciting! Welcome to the world little Ella...and congratulations to all of you! We're so happy for you, and we can't wait to meet Ella. Love, the Nordquists
Oh wow! Congratulations to you all. She's so beautiful - as are you, Shelley - how do you manage to look that amazing right after childbirth?! So happy for you all :) xxxx
I think those bumpy roads did the trick! I love the name Ella, it's precious and sweet and so suitable for your baby girl. I love her SO much. Congrats to you all, can't wait to hear how Avery's introduction goes!
YAY! Welcome baby Ella! What a wonderful name! We're are just so excited for you all and can't wait to see Ella and Avery together. A is going to look so big and will be such a wonderful big sister! Hugs to all of you!
I love her! Love the name! Congratulations, Simpsons. Can't wait to see Big Girl Avery with her baby sis!
ReplyDeleteYay! Congratulations you four, all our best, rest, recover and take it easy!
ReplyDeleteHooray! Hooray! Welcome Ella Diane!!! Hooray!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations from the Adams clan! Can't wait to meet Ella.
ReplyDeleteWelcome little Ella! Mommy and Daddy look great and completely in love with their new little girl ... so thrilled for your little family!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! Welcome to the world little Ella...and congratulations to all of you! We're so happy for you, and we can't wait to meet Ella. Love, the Nordquists
ReplyDeleteOh wow! Congratulations to you all. She's so beautiful - as are you, Shelley - how do you manage to look that amazing right after childbirth?! So happy for you all :) xxxx
ReplyDeleteI think those bumpy roads did the trick! I love the name Ella, it's precious and sweet and so suitable for your baby girl. I love her SO much. Congrats to you all, can't wait to hear how Avery's introduction goes!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to your family. Welcome to baby Ella - what a sweet name!
ReplyDeleteLove, Kathi Klassen
YAY! Welcome baby Ella! What a wonderful name! We're are just so excited for you all and can't wait to see Ella and Avery together. A is going to look so big and will be such a wonderful big sister! Hugs to all of you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! She was born on Lane's birthday! Twins!!
ReplyDelete