Weekend, you are so welcome here. Resolution #1 - get back on the meal planning train.
January 13, 2012
friday
Today was one of those draining, over-tired, fail of a days. Popcorn and smoothies for lunch. Avery in jammies until 3pm. Frozen pizza for supper. Couldn't keep my eyes open during any feeding time with Ella - except for the one where my Mom called, which was my mid-day highlight. When I really can't stay awake, and my neck is hurting from snapping my head back up, we pull out the rescue remedy: Nigella on youtube. The bonus is that Avery likes watching her too. So we sit and get hungry and inspired together. Avery goes off to her play kitchen and makes fancy meals - usually rice, beans and pork, but once she made a crème brûlée - and I come up with popcorn and frozen pizza. Why do I feel like I can't get my act together?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Mmmm...popcorn and smoothies! A lot better than our toast and water meal.
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend!!
Glad to know that someone else has those kind of days...I think popcorn and smoothies is a great lunch idea...and some days my kids don't make it out of their jammies until I put a fresh pair on them at bedtime...usually they manage to have some kind of accident or spill before that happens though. Love the pics - Ella's stripes and bunny slippers are too cute!
ReplyDelete