
During an afternoon play-dough session yesterday I discovered that Avery can wink!

But she can wink.
My friend Erin posted this article recently (worth the read). It was a great reminder to shed some of the unnecessary pressure of motherhood and soak up the little moments when the plodding clock seems to stop ticking and I find myself in Kairos time. My goodness ... isn't she cute?


Boy is she ever!!! I love that winky face!!!
ReplyDeleteI am not surprised that Avery can wink as she loves to contort her face in all kinds of ways.
ReplyDeleteYes, she's adorable!! What a sweet little discovery. She must have felt so proud!
ReplyDeleteEvery time I see your kids I want to bite the computer screen. They are just so soft and cute!!
ReplyDeleteToo cute!
ReplyDeleteShe is too cute! I read that article, too, I really enjoyed it. A great reminder for sure.
ReplyDelete