April 6, 2012

one house ...

... for sale.

We made a big decision this past month and on Wednesday we put our house up for sale!  After our realtor pounded the sign into our lawn and left we looked at each other and realized it felt a little surreal.  A little vulnerable.  A little bittersweet.  We've really come to love our first little house!  But it's time to move on, and of that we're sure, so we're looking forward now to what's next and hoping our house sells quickly.  The plan is to be Kelowna bound by the beginning of summer and, if all goes according to plan, Levi will start the process of getting his education degree in the fall.  Onward and upward (or something like that)!


6 comments:

  1. Eek! How exciting! We'll be praying for a quick sale. No doubt your families are thrilled at the idea of having you and your precious girls nearby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Great Adventure around the corner. Best Wishes on all you plans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Such big news! So happy for you to be moving close to family again!
    Looking forward to reading about this part of the journey.

    So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I still love your house and each time I see pictures of it I want you to come and decorate mine! :) I hope the process goes as smoothly and quickly as it can!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness... SO excited you'll be back here!! That is truly, truly great news :) I hope your house sells quickly - its so beautiful, I'm sure it will sell easily. We're praying xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe I just saw this...it makes me sad! But we are very happy for you guys! Hope everything works out and your house sells fast. Hopefully we can get one more road trip and visit in before you head back to BC! You'll be missed!

    ReplyDelete