It's been a while since we had a little getaway with the girls, and this past weekend was the perfect chance to drive down to Bellingham to hang with the Browns and take our families on a daytrip to the Seattle Zoo.
Half price for mother's that day! Woot! There is a perk to the job! Of course the job comes with the reality that I coudn't shake that Raffi song "mom's takin' us to the zoo tomorrow, zoo tomorrow, zoo-oo-oo tomorrow" and now I've done it to myself again just thinking about it. The next day, Katie and I were treated to a delicious breakfast on our lazy Mother's Day morning and otherwise our day was relaxing and chill, but let's face it - the real excitement was yet to come with a Survivor finale party that evening. A couple more friends joined in for bbq supper and ice cream sundaes (deluxe!!) while we cheered and bantered over the final episode. The secret's out - we're still completely devoted fans!
Thanks for a happy weekend together and another FTN, friends!
















Looks like so much fun! Shell, I love seeing pictures of YOU! Yay! You all look just beautiful.
ReplyDelete