Levi and I got a sneak peak at our growing baby this past week. It was a relief to hear that all is well since I had struggled with a concerning haemorrhage in the fall and was laid up with little activity for over a month because of it. To finally be feeling well and normal was good, but it was an answer to prayer to hear that the problem is now gone. We also gave ourselves an early Christmas present and decided to find out whether baby is a girl or a boy this time around. According to the report ...
... looks like we'll be adding another SISTER to our family!
We are thrilled! We told the girls on the way to camp this weekend and Avery said "Oh no! Not another girl!!" but she had a big grin on her face and has talked quite proudly ever since about how she'll be big enough to hold the new baby when she comes. We can't wait to meet who this little one is and to see our family grow.
Yeah! Now I don't need to keep my pink knitting a secret.
ReplyDeleteAnother sweet little girl for your family ... perfect!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I just found out that you are expecting. I am so excited for you guys.
ReplyDelete