April 21, 2011

college sisters

I usually get Avery dressed after Ava arrives for childcare days, and being as these two have the same t-shirt I declared today twin day!  It was also, evidently, bed-head day, but that's generally an everyday thing. 
They reminded me of college roomies, giving the best squeezy hugs and rolling on the bed laughing over some inside joke.  Living in sweats and tees after class hours, pots of noodles divided up for late night snacks (and eaten with whatever could be found clean in the kitchen), commiserating over the freshman fifteen or that particular guy who just isn't getting a clue.
And what doesn't scream 'college besties' like the classic self pic?  They need to work on it a little bit yet.  I'm so glad Avery's had this little girl for a college sister!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, Shell, I LOVE this post! So sweet! Someday these pictures will be so precious to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness could they get any cuter!?!?

    ReplyDelete