April 24, 2011

happy easter!


Before church this morning Avery received a little basket of goodies to bring in the day with lots of yay!  A set of sharp pencil crayons, a bag of mini eggs, and a sweet new bunny that I made for her. 
(I have to admit that my bunny is totally based on the ones over at Hop Skip Jump.  I didn't have time to learn a new pattern or make such a large bunny (they seem large anyway), but they're just the most perfect toys!)
We've been having an otherwise very quiet weekend around here.  It's so sunny today and to sit outside with a book and actually feel warm is just the greatest feeling.  We're looking forward (immensely) to a visit from my parents next weekend - and my Mom is even willing to teach me how to make paska so we won't be missing out on that glorious Easter treat!  
Happy Easter, sweet friends and family!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Easter indeed! Especially with such a cute little one to enjoy it with!

    P.S. I love seeing the pink fabric paper that I sent little A her welcome to the world present so long ago. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Fun & Cute!!! Happy Easter to you guys as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter! Look at her sweet little Easter jammies and little Easter dress with her little Easter bunny, absolutely precious. Very well done on the bunny!

    ReplyDelete