I took the little one for a visit with the public health nurse yesterday. We've done our own inaccurate weighing at home, but I was curious to find out how much she actually weighs now that she's closing in on 3 months old. Her stats to date :: length - 23.25" and weight - 12 lb 7 oz. Both measurements put her in the 85th percentile! Way to go, fluffy baby!
This sweet blanket was made by my Mom. She started it here at our house while she was here helping us out in October and finished it up by Christmas. It's perfectly soft and cozy for our buttery little baby!



I can't believe Ella is already 3 months! And way to go on making such a little chunk! I always loved Owen being so big...such little roly polys. :)
ReplyDeleteAfter all these years of having a Shellbelle it is so cute to have Ella Bella. Nothing wrong with her diet!
ReplyDeletethat's one cute little bean!!
ReplyDeletelove her!
ReplyDelete