Ella is six months old today. I had a little fun today recreating her first photo shoot so we could see how much she's grown. She's become so soft and pink and plump. Bright eyed and happy and sweet. She's such a content and easy baby. While I imagine a lot has to do with it not being my rookie year learning the language of baby cries and flailing limbs, I still think she's been consistently easy to soothe and settle and shows a pretty patient and relaxed personality.
Avery loves being her big sister. I asked Avery what she would tell people about Ella since it's Ella's six month birthday today. She said that "Ella is a big baby and is months old and is sixteen pounds. I love her and I miss her. I rock her and burp her and feed her and I put her to bed and change her diaper and throw her diaper in the garbage and sell people's toys and ... not toys ... and play with Ella and try to make her laugh and try to make her roll over and try to make her jump and try to make her bounce on one leg. That's what I love about Ella. That's what I love about Ella, Mama. Everything. Everything is what I love Ella for."I think I'd have to say the same thing. Everything. Everything is what I love Ella for.
Happy half year, sweet Ella-bella. xoxo











Adorably sweet. That's what I love about Ella and her big sister.
ReplyDeleteThose are the sweetest pictures ever! Such a great idea and they turned out great! And Avery's love of Ella is just too much. :) Can't believe baby girl is six months...
ReplyDeleteShe's such a beautiful six-month-old! And those words from Avery are classic. I love your idea of recreating the newborn photo shoot. So fun to compare!
ReplyDeleteShe is just so precious! Can't believe she is 6 months! I love her!
ReplyDeleteYou have such beautiful girls! Thinking of you in these coming days of change for you.
ReplyDelete