
Avery's still pretty keen on playing doctor, maybe even more so since she fell and broke her leg. When my parents were here they were a prime target and were frequently asked to lie down on the floor and "let me examine your body". She takes it very seriously. If anyone protests to a more thorough examination than they're willing to take, she'll protest right back "these aren't 'tendin tools" (meaning, they're not for pretending). Then she'll lay an elbow on your gutt and continue to force her tools on you. She calls herself Doctor Woo.
It seems I'll have to be Ella's advocate since Doctor Woo has found her to be a very willing patient.

This post made my day! Welcome to the world of 2 kids! Ella will appreciate you being her advocate ... and will also love her big sis!!
ReplyDeleteThis not only made me smile but brought on a chuckle which prompted a coughing fit. I need Dr. Woo!
ReplyDeleteOh Shell...this post made me laugh so much. I'm so glad I can read your blog again.
ReplyDeleteHaha! This cracks me up. Love it.
ReplyDelete