November 18, 2011

wish list

We're starting to put on our thinking caps for what we'll make and give for Christmas gifts this year.  Feels like time is already whizzing by.  I was curious what Avery would say if I asked her for her Christmas wish list and this is what she came up with:

A couple candy canes to eat for a snack
A couple crunchy things … for a mouse
Stars
A dolly… a cherry dolly
Some castle toys
And a thingy that has the button on it that makes noise
A star on top
A couple airplanes
Some couple bags to put the airplanes in
I want to do an email on mine-self
And some bouncy balls to bounce-bounce
Some couple babies
And some blankets for them
And some cars

I quizzed her again while we painted together and asked her what she'd most like to see under the tree for her at Christmas.  She made it easy on me and said she wanted a ballerina dolly and agreed that I could wrap up the same one I made her for her birthday.  Wouldn't that be memorable?
All this one wants for Christmas is to be snuggled up and never put down.


3 comments:

  1. That is the most unique child's Christmas list I've ever heard! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, and quite manageable.I can take care of Ella's wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO hilarious. I see she likes the word "couple".

    ReplyDelete